A lot of people rarely think about web hosting but little did they know that it is actually more important than they ever realize.

You see, a good web hosting company ensures your website’s growth and success by bringing you the features that you need that will help you boost your sales and improve your website’s traffic, among many other things.

In today’s article, I will go over the potential benefits that can be had of having a good web hosting provider.


But First, What is Web Hosting?

Before I begin, I must first define what web hosting is. Think of a web host as a business entity that owns servers that you can rent on a monthly or yearly basis.

The perfect analogy for the service that they provide is a house and lot- where the house is your website and the web host as the one that provides you with the lot where you can put your abode.

Now, there are three common hosting services out there, namely shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated hosting.

In most cases, people go for shared hosting because it is the cheapest and, for the most part, provides the needs of the vast majority of website owners.

VPS hosting is a step up of shared hosting in the sense that you are guaranteed more resources, but still remain in the same server as shared hosting.

Dedicated hosting will provide you all of the bandwidth and storage needs that you want but this is also the most expensive which only makes it feasible for large businesses as it is incredibly expensive to maintain.

The Importance of Good Web Hosting

Providing only the best for your audience and customers is a must if you want to get new ones and retain the ones that already love your website and the services that you offer. However, a good website is only part of the equation as your web host is also crucial in this equation.

That being said, here are just some of the benefits that can be had if you go for a good web hosting provider:

Faster Website Speeds

Research shows that 60% of people give up on a website if it doesn’t load well within 3 seconds. The remaining 40% are less likely to go back to a page if it doesn’t even load the first time. What does this mean? Well, you want only the best performance on your website and nothing else.

Faster website speeds require a two-pronged approach where you will only make use of optimized media and your web host should only run the best possible configuration. Then and only then will you be able to achieve such a thing.

Increase in Revenue

As a website owner, you must ensure that your website can be accessed all the time so that your customers have the freedom to purchase whatever it is that you are offering.

A good web hosting service provider ensures that their servers are running at peak condition at all times so that their services will never be compromised.

Higher Page Rankings

Since your website loads fast and since it is always accessible, this will always translate to better page rankings. This will lead to more traffic coming into your website which invariably leads to better performance and increased revenues.


CategoryBest hosting
Write a comment:

*

Your email address will not be published.

For emergency cases        1-800-700-6200