Are you excited to buy baby milk bottles in Malaysia for your child? Even if you are planning to 100% breastfeed your baby, you can still buy milk bottles as backup, and in case you also want to use breast pumps. All the best for your little one! Breastfeeding has tons of benefits for you and your child. It is not only about feeding. Alongside that, it helps strengthen mother and child bond.
The Benefits of breastfeeding
- Breastfeeding is beneficial for moms. The hormones that form during lactation can help the uterus come back quickly to its size before pregnancy. It is one of the safest ways to lose pregnancy weight. What’s even more amazing is that it lessens the mom’s risk for developing heart diseases, type 2 diabetes and breast cancer.
- Breast milk is more environment-friendly, and affordable compared to milk formulas.
- Breast milk designed perfectly to nourish babies. It is composed of nutrients which are well-suited to the growth of your baby. This can compensate for the fluid loss you go through during hot days. Furthermore, breast milk is easily digested by babies, and is best for immature digestive systems and kidneys. Breastfed children rarely get constipated.
- Breast milk increases your baby’s resistance to diseases and infection. It lessens the likelihood of the kid developing allergies or asthma.
Breastfeeding techniques you must know
- Make sure that your baby is attached correctly on your breast. If not, this may cause nipple pain for you, and discomfort for your baby.
- Avoiding using shampoos and soaps while taking a bath to help prevent nipple dryness.
- Communicate well with your partner. You will need his support in every step of the way.
- Make yourself calm and comfortable during feeding times. Start by laying down, and cuddling your kid. Relaxation exercises like breathing slowly and deeply will help you calm down when you are feeling tens.
- Massage your breasts gently, to help the milk flow.
- Nursing pads is one solution to leaking breasts.
- Eat a balanced diet. Avoid meals that upset you.
- Your breast milk supply may increase, if you are feeding your kid more often.